Saturday, December 28, 2013

Book appt.

My schedule is now available to book upcoming appointments. My schedule is not permanent I do have a full time job so days will change! There is only 2 steps with booking appointment and they are listed in the left hand column. (Click links) 1st you are going to book through the "SCHEDULE NOW" link. It will require you to sign up. Then it will give you my available day and times. In the message part please include your email due to me personally sending you a link for the deposit. 2nd step is that you will be receiving a personal email from me. It will be a link for the deposit through a SECURED site known as Paypal. (you will have to sign up for this as well). IF YOU DO NOT PUT DOWN DEPOSIT YOU WILL BE CANCELLED!!! For bridal packages you will need to email me for inquiry.

Thank you guys for the support.
Brittani Courville

No comments:

Post a Comment